Engineering is the most sought after career path that many students take and it is also a very important decision to make with regards to which to choose from the possible options in the EAMCET Counseling.You can check your possible engineering, medical and biotechnology college using the Online MOCK Counseling.
After that you can consider these factor for making a sound decision about the college you want to join.
- Course : Decide before hand itself about which course you want to take, because that would decide your future.So take a course that you like and not just because someone has suggested you something or your friends have decided to join some course.
Remember your friend might be interested in the subject you are not interested in and in case you chose the same course and he performs well and you don’t It’s your mistake of choosing that course.So make up your mind about which course you want to take beforehand and not a course based on the availability of seats.
- Travel Time : Consider a college that is near to your residence or has good bus connectivity( college/ RTC ), so you don’t waste time just on travelling up and down leaving no time for studying or extra circular activities.
For Example : Semester exams are conducted in the after noon session from 2-5pm and incase you are not connected well you’ll loose time returning back and start preparation for your next examination.
- College Facilities : Check with your friends circle if he know anyone in the college you plan to join and ask him about the college facilities like Labs, Library, Faculty etc.If possible make a trip to the college you plan to join before hand itself and check for yourself and get satisfied because you’ll be spending your next 4 years studying in that college and it will be costing good money.
- Placements : Most colleges these days have a placement cell/ placement officer to look after campus placement options for its students, some colleges also conduct Job Fairs.Check with the college and your friends if the college you plan to join has a placement cell or not and ask for how many students have been placed through campus recruitment in the previous year. Remember that you also need to have a minimum requirements for being into companies through campus recruitment like 60 – 70 % since 10th standard etc., varies from company to company.
- Anti-Ragging – Check if your college has an Anti-Ragging Squad – Ragging has become a menace in many colleges and colleges and governments are also taking a strong stand on this issue, so check with your college if it has a Anti-Ragging Squad, its stand on Ragging.
Finally Make your research about colleges and It’s better to have 4-5 colleges in hand as you will be not sure how many seats will be filled before your turn comes on the counseling day and All the best for your EAMCET Counselling.