You need to Pay RS. 5502 /- as the visa Application Fees( Subject to change) and 322 Rs as the HDFC service charges at the HFDC Bank, you’ll get 2 slips pink and yellow with Barcode Sticker. These Barcode’s are activated after 2 Working days after which you are able Logon to VFS website to book an appointment .
You must hold a valid Form I-20 issued by the university where you have been admitted before you proceed to make an appointment.
Steps to book an Appointment :-
- Logon to the VFS USA website www.vfs-usa.co.in
- Click on Apply for Non Immigrant Visa
- If you have Paid the HDFC Visa Fee Click on Continue
- It asks if you have a BEP user id select NO
- If you want to create a new application click on the link CREATE NEW APPLICATION
Click on I Agree
- Put in the details of your residence and your purpose for the visit
- List of date Available
- Passport expiration date
- Fill in DS156 form and DS157 form (DS158 Only For Students)
Take the date.
- Download the forms
- Each student has to pay 100$ SEVIS fee – to pay online log on to
www.fmjfee.com [ Before you go to the interview and a receipt printed out immediately as a proof of payment as the same cannot be saved and printed later.]