SBI recently conducted the SBI – Probationary Officers (POs) Exam and now SBI has invited applications for Probationary Officers in SBI Associate Banks PO – Probationary Officers in 5 Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 01.09.2014 TO 18.09.2014
PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE : 01.09.2014 TO 18.09.2014
PAYMENT OF FEES – OFFLINE : 03.09.2014 TO 20.09.2014
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : (AS ON 01.09.2014)
Education Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit : (As on 01.09.2014) : Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.09.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1984 and not later than 01.09.1993 (both days inclusive)
Relaxation of upper age limit is given to certain category application, check the notification for complete details.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES : (Non Refundable)
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All others Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Number of chances :
|Category||Number of Chances|
Examination consisting Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
The Objective Test will be Online and Descriptive Test will be Pen and Paper mode
- Objective Test: The Objective Test with 2hours duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50marks) will be of “Test of English Language (comprehension, short précis, letter writing & essay)”.
The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Phase-II Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II separately.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
PAY: The starting basic pay is Rs 14,500/- in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/ -20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
NOTIFICATION ( PDF – English ) — https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SBI_PO_RECRUITMENT_FOR_ASSOCIATE_BANKS_ENGLISH_ADVERT.pdf
OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO APPLY — https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us