Available Posts : IT Officer in JMG Scale – 1
Total Vacancies : 30 Vacancies
Age Limit : Minimum 21 Years, Maximum30 years with relaxation for SC / ST / OBC /EXS & others as per rules.
- BE/B Tech (4 Year Full Time Degree Course) in Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science /Information Technology
MCA/DOEACC B level or Post Graduate in Electronics & TeleCommunications / Electronics &
Communication / Electronics &Instrumentation / Computer Science /Information Technology / MBA (IT)from a recognized University/Institute recognized by Govt. Of India
- Proficiency in any two or more – Operating Systems – RDBMS with emphasis on Oracle,- knowledge of JAVA/C++ / COBOL /FOX-PRO -DEVELOPER-2000 /VISUAL BASIC /STUDIO / .NET- NETWORK and Communication.
How To Apply : Click here for guidelines.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID.
- Candidates should have their Demand Draft/Bank Pay Order payable at Mumbai marked “A/c Payee Only” favouring UCO Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2009 ready before applying on-line. Without DD details, application will not be registered. The DD should not be dated before 27.04.2009 and not after 23.05.2009. Even if Bank extends the date of on-line registration by one or two days, the valid dates of Demand Drafts will not be changed. Valid dates of DDs also remain the same for far-flung areas
- To apply candidates will log on to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.com will open the Application Format by clicking on the link “Apply On-line”, provide all the necessary information including the details of Demand Draft/Bank Pay Order and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-line Application Format.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should obtain a system-generated printout of the application in A-4 size paper, firmly paste a recent passport size photograph bearing the signature of the candidate at the appropriate space provided in the application format and sign at the bottom of the application format and send alongwith application fee (i.e. Demand Draft / Bank Pay Order) and attested photocopies of relevant certificates as mentioned in sub-para (xi) under General Instructions.
- Candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft/ Bank Pay Order.
Print-out complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscribed “PRINT OUT FOR THE POST OF _______________________________ IN UCO BANK” to the following address :
Post Box No.7478,
MUMBAI – 400 060.
Website : http://www.ucobank.com/ – UCO Bank
Apply Online [ Open Link In Internet Explorer ]
Important Dates :
|Opening Date for registration of On-line Application||27.04.2009|
|Last Date for On-line Application||23.05.2009|
|Last Date for Receipt of Print-out of the registered Application||01.06.2009|
|Last Date of Receipt of print-out of registered Application from Far-Flung Areas||01.06.2009|
|Date of Written examination, wherever applicable||12.07.2009|