1. How many Universities did you apply to? (OR) How many admits or rejects?
2. What was your first choice?
3. What are your GRE & TOEFL scores?
4. What are your grades like? (OR) How much did you score in your B.Tech?
5. Where did you complete your Under graduation (B.Tech) from?
6. What was your Bachelors Degree in?
7. What is the purpose of your trip?
8. Which University are you planning to go to?
9. Who is planning to sponsor you?
10. Why do you plan to do MS?
11. Why do you wish to study in the US?
12. Why did you select this University?
Ans . Have some knowledge about your university.
13. What does your father do? What is annual Income?
14. Why did you score less in your Engineering? Why so many backlogs?
15. Why will you come back to India?
I’ll try adding more FAQ’s, and Visa Experiences Subscribe to keep yourself updated.
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...
Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form's. Original Passport HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts ...
Company : Syndicate Bank
Location : All India
Job Description : Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) and Probationary Clerks.
Pay Scale (Rs)
Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, ...
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...
You need to Pay RS. 5502 /- as the visa Application Fees( Subject to change) and 322 Rs as the HDFC service charges at the HFDC Bank, you'll ...
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them
Documents You Need For The VISA Interview
Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Clerks – 2009
Steps To Schedule A F1 Visa Interview