- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
Resume’s are very important as a resume is what represents you in front of the recruiter.Its always recommended to save a copy of your resume online either in your inbox ...READ MORE
This was an USA F1 Student Visa Experience at the Hyderabad US Consulate. me: good morning madam.. VO: good morning sir..give ur application and passport... me:gave...she was busy typing in computer... VO:why Usa? [FAQ] Me: ...READ MORE
1. How many Universities did you apply to? (OR) How many admits or rejects? 2. What was your first choice? 3. What are your GRE & TOEFL scores? 4. What are your grades ...READ MORE
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
EAMCET Counseling is scheduled to begin in few days from now, It better you get your list of documents ready for the counseling day.The exact date is not yet decided, ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
You need to Pay RS. 5502 /- as the visa Application Fees( Subject to change) and 322 Rs as the HDFC service charges at the HFDC Bank, you'll ...READ MORE
To get a US student Visa one needs to book an appointment at the USA Embassy.In order to get a visa interview appointment with American Consulate.One needs to pay Visa ...READ MORE
How To Create A Professional Looking Resume Online Using PDFCV.com
F1 Student Visa Experience In Hyderabad
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ
Interview Facing Tips
EAMCET and ICET 2009 Counseling Required Documents
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
Steps To Schedule A F1 Visa Interview
How To Check For Availability Of US VISA Interview Appointments Slots
What To Expect On Your Way To USA ?