- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
EAMCET 2009 final results have been recently released and many might be in doubt about where they could get a seat for their rank.Sakshi News Paper is conducting a EAMCET ...READ MORE
Masters (M.S) in Computer Science in the USA is the most popular degree for students from INDIA and other countries,Confused about where and in which university you would an admission ...READ MORE
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
1. How many Universities did you apply to? (OR) How many admits or rejects? 2. What was your first choice? 3. What are your GRE & TOEFL scores? 4. What are your grades ...READ MORE
TOEFL : Test Of English As Foreign Language, measures how well you read, listen, speak and write in English and use these skills together in the university classroom, and ...READ MORE
Graduate Record Exam (GRE), measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills and is mandatory for admission into most Graduate Schools Across USA.To give your GRE ...READ MORE
If you are an Civils Service aspirant for UPSC Civils Exam then this book is highly useful in knowing all the news and events that made headlines in INDIA during ...READ MORE
Engineering is the most sought after career path that many students take and it is also a very important decision to make with regards to which to choose from the ...READ MORE
GRE is mandatory for admission in most US Universities for Admission into Graduate Schools.It dependent on the department you choose for your Masters.Here’s a list of schools in the US ...READ MORE
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...READ MORE
EAMCET 2009 Mock Counseling – Check Where You Could Get a Seat Based On Your
US University Acceptance Estimator
Interview Facing Tips
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ
TOEFL : What & Who Needs To Give This Exam
How To Check For Availability Of Dates For GRE Test
India Year Book 2008 For Civil Service Aspirants
Tips On How To Choose A Good Engineering College
US Universities : GRE Not Required Graduate Admission
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them