- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
This was an USA F1 Student Visa Experience at the Hyderabad US Consulate. me: good morning madam.. VO: good morning sir..give ur application and passport... me:gave...she was busy typing in computer... VO:why Usa? [FAQ] Me: ...READ MORE
NORTHERN INDIA New Delhi Jalandhar Chandigarh International Trade Tower, S-2 Level, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019. Location Map Ratan Tower, 2nd floor, Namdeo Chowk, Circuit House Road,Jalandhar - 144001. Location Map SCO-186-187, Sector 8C , Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160009. Location ...READ MORE
Masters (M.S) in Computer Science in the USA is the most popular degree for students from INDIA and other countries,Confused about where and in which university you would an admission ...READ MORE
To book your slot for GRE, here's a step by step guide. Head to GRE.org Click Register for a GRE Test Select GRE General Test In the How To Register Tab, Click Register For ...READ MORE
Different companies have different interview rounds.Some companies prefer a Phone Interview with the Candidates before calling them for a face to face interview.The goal of a telephone interview is to ...READ MORE
EAMCET Counseling is scheduled to begin in few days from now, It better you get your list of documents ready for the counseling day.The exact date is not yet decided, ...READ MORE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
Interview Facing Tips
F1 Student Visa Experience In Hyderabad
USA Visa Applications Centers In India
US University Acceptance Estimator
GUIDE : How To Book Your GRE Slot
Tips On How To Attend Phone Interview
EAMCET and ICET 2009 Counseling Required Documents
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.