- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
TOEFL : Test Of English As Foreign Language, measures how well you read, listen, speak and write in English and use these skills together in the university classroom, and ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
To book your slot for GRE, here's a step by step guide. Head to GRE.org Click Register for a GRE Test Select GRE General Test In the How To Register Tab, Click Register For ...READ MORE
GRE Exam can be taken anytime in the year,but only once per calendar month, and no more than five times within any 12-month period. As one of the commenter's asked ...READ MORE
If you are an Civils Service aspirant for UPSC Civils Exam then this book is highly useful in knowing all the news and events that made headlines in INDIA during ...READ MORE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...READ MORE
Before you even start applying to universities for Master's in US or any other country as a foreign national, you are supposed to take exams like GRE and TOEFL which ...READ MORE
TOEFL : What & Who Needs To Give This Exam
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.
Interview Facing Tips
GUIDE : How To Book Your GRE Slot
GRE Test Centers In India
India Year Book 2008 For Civil Service Aspirants
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them
What Is GRE and TOEFL ?? Who Needs To Give These Exams
Steps To Schedule A F1 Visa Interview