- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
NORTHERN INDIA New Delhi Jalandhar Chandigarh International Trade Tower, S-2 Level, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019. Location Map Ratan Tower, 2nd floor, Namdeo Chowk, Circuit House Road,Jalandhar - 144001. Location Map SCO-186-187, Sector 8C , Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160009. Location ...READ MORE
Resume’s are very important as a resume is what represents you in front of the recruiter.Its always recommended to save a copy of your resume online either in your inbox ...READ MORE
Different companies have different interview rounds.Some companies prefer a Phone Interview with the Candidates before calling them for a face to face interview.The goal of a telephone interview is to ...READ MORE
Engineering is the most sought after career path that many students take and it is also a very important decision to make with regards to which to choose from the ...READ MORE
This was an USA F1 Student Visa Experience at the Hyderabad US Consulate. me: good morning madam.. VO: good morning sir..give ur application and passport... me:gave...she was busy typing in computer... VO:why Usa? [FAQ] Me: ...READ MORE
1. How many Universities did you apply to? (OR) How many admits or rejects? 2. What was your first choice? 3. What are your GRE & TOEFL scores? 4. What are your grades ...READ MORE
Before you even start applying to universities for Master's in US or any other country as a foreign national, you are supposed to take exams like GRE and TOEFL which ...READ MORE
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.
USA Visa Applications Centers In India
How To Create A Professional Looking Resume Online Using PDFCV.com
Tips On How To Attend Phone Interview
Tips On How To Choose A Good Engineering College
F1 Student Visa Experience In Hyderabad
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ
What Is GRE and TOEFL ?? Who Needs To Give These Exams
India Year Book 2008 For Civil Service Aspirants