- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
If you are an Civils Service aspirant for UPSC Civils Exam then this book is highly useful in knowing all the news and events that made headlines in INDIA during ...READ MORE
After you have secured your F1- student Visa, and booked your air ticket.The first thing that you have is the I-94 that will be given to you in the airplane. ...READ MORE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
GRE is mandatory for admission in most US Universities for Admission into Graduate Schools.It dependent on the department you choose for your Masters.Here’s a list of schools in the US ...READ MORE
TOEFL : Test Of English As Foreign Language, measures how well you read, listen, speak and write in English and use these skills together in the university classroom, and ...READ MORE
Company : Syndicate Bank Location : All India Job Description : Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) and Probationary Clerks. PayScale : Scale Pay Scale (Rs) Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, ...READ MORE
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...READ MORE
GRE Exam can be taken anytime in the year,but only once per calendar month, and no more than five times within any 12-month period. As one of the commenter's asked ...READ MORE
EAMCET Counseling is scheduled to begin in few days from now, It better you get your list of documents ready for the counseling day.The exact date is not yet decided, ...READ MORE
India Year Book 2008 For Civil Service Aspirants
What To Expect On Your Way To USA ?
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.
US Universities : GRE Not Required Graduate Admission
TOEFL : What & Who Needs To Give This Exam
Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Clerks – 2009
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them
GRE Test Centers In India
EAMCET and ICET 2009 Counseling Required Documents