- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
You need to Pay RS. 5502 /- as the visa Application Fees( Subject to change) and 322 Rs as the HDFC service charges at the HFDC Bank, you'll ...READ MORE
After you have secured your F1- student Visa, and booked your air ticket.The first thing that you have is the I-94 that will be given to you in the airplane. ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
Company : Syndicate Bank Location : All India Job Description : Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) and Probationary Clerks. PayScale : Scale Pay Scale (Rs) Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, ...READ MORE
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...READ MORE
NORTHERN INDIA New Delhi Jalandhar Chandigarh International Trade Tower, S-2 Level, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019. Location Map Ratan Tower, 2nd floor, Namdeo Chowk, Circuit House Road,Jalandhar - 144001. Location Map SCO-186-187, Sector 8C , Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160009. Location ...READ MORE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
Masters (M.S) in Computer Science in the USA is the most popular degree for students from INDIA and other countries,Confused about where and in which university you would an admission ...READ MORE
To get a US student Visa one needs to book an appointment at the USA Embassy.In order to get a visa interview appointment with American Consulate.One needs to pay Visa ...READ MORE
Steps To Schedule A F1 Visa Interview
What To Expect On Your Way To USA ?
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Clerks – 2009
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them
USA Visa Applications Centers In India
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
US University Acceptance Estimator
How To Check For Availability Of US VISA Interview Appointments Slots
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ