- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
TOEFL : Test Of English As Foreign Language, measures how well you read, listen, speak and write in English and use these skills together in the university classroom, and ...READ MORE
EAMCET Counseling is scheduled to begin in few days from now, It better you get your list of documents ready for the counseling day.The exact date is not yet decided, ...READ MORE
To book your slot for GRE, here's a step by step guide. Head to GRE.org Click Register for a GRE Test Select GRE General Test In the How To Register Tab, Click Register For ...READ MORE
Before you even start applying to universities for Master's in US or any other country as a foreign national, you are supposed to take exams like GRE and TOEFL which ...READ MORE
NORTHERN INDIA New Delhi Jalandhar Chandigarh International Trade Tower, S-2 Level, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019. Location Map Ratan Tower, 2nd floor, Namdeo Chowk, Circuit House Road,Jalandhar - 144001. Location Map SCO-186-187, Sector 8C , Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160009. Location ...READ MORE
Graduate Record Exam (GRE), measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills and is mandatory for admission into most Graduate Schools Across USA.To give your GRE ...READ MORE
To get a US student Visa one needs to book an appointment at the USA Embassy.In order to get a visa interview appointment with American Consulate.One needs to pay Visa ...READ MORE
1. How many Universities did you apply to? (OR) How many admits or rejects? 2. What was your first choice? 3. What are your GRE & TOEFL scores? 4. What are your grades ...READ MORE
GRE Exam can be taken anytime in the year,but only once per calendar month, and no more than five times within any 12-month period. As one of the commenter's asked ...READ MORE
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an out-of-turn emergency appointment slot: To obtain emergency medical care, or to ...READ MORE
TOEFL : What & Who Needs To Give This Exam
EAMCET and ICET 2009 Counseling Required Documents
GUIDE : How To Book Your GRE Slot
What Is GRE and TOEFL ?? Who Needs To Give These Exams
USA Visa Applications Centers In India
How To Check For Availability Of Dates For GRE Test
How To Check For Availability Of US VISA Interview Appointments Slots
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ
GRE Test Centers In India
What Are Emergency Slots ?? Availability and Who Qualifies For Them