- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
EAMCET Counseling is scheduled to begin in few days from now, It better you get your list of documents ready for the counseling day.The exact date is not yet decided, ...READ MORE
Different companies have different interview rounds.Some companies prefer a Phone Interview with the Candidates before calling them for a face to face interview.The goal of a telephone interview is to ...READ MORE
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
Company : Syndicate Bank Location : All India Job Description : Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) and Probationary Clerks. PayScale : Scale Pay Scale (Rs) Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, ...READ MORE
Engineering is the most sought after career path that many students take and it is also a very important decision to make with regards to which to choose from the ...READ MORE
Under The Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) you have to pay SEVIS fees online. You need to fill in a form I – 901 with information from your ...READ MORE
Masters (M.S) in Computer Science in the USA is the most popular degree for students from INDIA and other countries,Confused about where and in which university you would an admission ...READ MORE
GRE Exam can be taken anytime in the year,but only once per calendar month, and no more than five times within any 12-month period. As one of the commenter's asked ...READ MORE
EAMCET and ICET 2009 Counseling Required Documents
Tips On How To Attend Phone Interview
Interview Facing Tips
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Clerks – 2009
Tips On How To Choose A Good Engineering College
Sample Letter To DHS To Change University Name In SEVIS Form.
US University Acceptance Estimator
GRE Test Centers In India
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ