- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
EAMCET 2009 final results have been recently released and many might be in doubt about where they could get a seat for their rank.Sakshi News Paper is conducting a EAMCET ...READ MORE
1. How many Universities did you apply to? (OR) How many admits or rejects? 2. What was your first choice? 3. What are your GRE & TOEFL scores? 4. What are your grades ...READ MORE
After you have secured your F1- student Visa, and booked your air ticket.The first thing that you have is the I-94 that will be given to you in the airplane. ...READ MORE
GRE is mandatory for admission in most US Universities for Admission into Graduate Schools.It dependent on the department you choose for your Masters.Here’s a list of schools in the US ...READ MORE
Company : Syndicate Bank Location : All India Job Description : Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) and Probationary Clerks. PayScale : Scale Pay Scale (Rs) Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, ...READ MORE
You need to Pay RS. 5502 /- as the visa Application Fees( Subject to change) and 322 Rs as the HDFC service charges at the HFDC Bank, you'll ...READ MORE
To get a US student Visa one needs to book an appointment at the USA Embassy.In order to get a visa interview appointment with American Consulate.One needs to pay Visa ...READ MORE
To book your slot for GRE, here's a step by step guide. Head to GRE.org Click Register for a GRE Test Select GRE General Test In the How To Register Tab, Click Register For ...READ MORE
Before you even start applying to universities for Master's in US or any other country as a foreign national, you are supposed to take exams like GRE and TOEFL which ...READ MORE
Interview Facing Tips
EAMCET 2009 Mock Counseling – Check Where You Could Get a Seat Based On Your
USA F1 Visa (Student Visa) Interview FAQ
What To Expect On Your Way To USA ?
US Universities : GRE Not Required Graduate Admission
Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Clerks – 2009
Steps To Schedule A F1 Visa Interview
How To Check For Availability Of US VISA Interview Appointments Slots
GUIDE : How To Book Your GRE Slot
What Is GRE and TOEFL ?? Who Needs To Give These Exams