- Photographs of size as mentioned on the DS Form’s.
- Original Passport
- HDFC Bank VISA Fees Receipts
- Interview Appointment Letter
- Completed DS – 156, DS – 157, and DS – 158 forms.
- SEVIS Fees Receipt
- Acceptance letter from the University ( Generally accompanied in the envelop along with the I-20 )
- I – 20 ( All 3 pages )
- B.Tech / Graduation Memo’s , Provisional Certificate, Degree Certificate, ( If in Final Year Carry Course Completion Certificate )
- Original GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/LSAT or required exams other score cards.
- Evidence of financial resources: proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
- Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
a. Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
b. Original bank records for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. c. If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
- Notarized Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support), if you are financially supported by an individual in the U.S., along with three years of that individual’s bank statements and tax returns.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider.BPO Services started in India in the ...READ MORE
Graduate Record Exam (GRE), measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills and is mandatory for admission into most Graduate Schools Across USA.To give your GRE ...READ MORE
Do Your HomeWork About the Company Almost every company has a website, go to the company's website and read about their vision, mission, strategy, products, finances, departments, competitive advantages, competitors, ...READ MORE
EAMCET Counseling is scheduled to begin in few days from now, It better you get your list of documents ready for the counseling day.The exact date is not yet decided, ...READ MORE
This was an USA F1 Student Visa Experience at the Hyderabad US Consulate. me: good morning madam.. VO: good morning sir..give ur application and passport... me:gave...she was busy typing in computer... VO:why Usa? [FAQ] Me: ...READ MORE
After you have secured your F1- student Visa, and booked your air ticket.The first thing that you have is the I-94 that will be given to you in the airplane. ...READ MORE
Company : Syndicate Bank Location : All India Job Description : Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) and Probationary Clerks. PayScale : Scale Pay Scale (Rs) Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, ...READ MORE
NORTHERN INDIA New Delhi Jalandhar Chandigarh International Trade Tower, S-2 Level, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019. Location Map Ratan Tower, 2nd floor, Namdeo Chowk, Circuit House Road,Jalandhar - 144001. Location Map SCO-186-187, Sector 8C , Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160009. Location ...READ MORE
GRE is mandatory for admission in most US Universities for Admission into Graduate Schools.It dependent on the department you choose for your Masters.Here’s a list of schools in the US ...READ MORE
What Is Business Process Outsourcing ?
How To Check For Availability Of Dates For GRE Test
Interview Facing Tips
EAMCET and ICET 2009 Counseling Required Documents
F1 Student Visa Experience In Hyderabad
What To Expect On Your Way To USA ?
Syndicate Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Clerks – 2009
USA Visa Applications Centers In India
US Universities : GRE Not Required Graduate Admission
GUIDE : How To Book Your GRE Slot