Current Affairs Quiz – April 24 – 27, 2014
Q1.RBI has introduced a new Interest Rate Bechmark Tool ______________________ ?
Q2.Who fixes LiBOR ?
- The British Bankers Association
- Thomson Reuters
- Wells Fargo
- Merrill Lynch
Q3.What/Who is the releasing “Special 301 Report” ?
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The Office of US Trade Representative
Q4.Who is the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director ?
- Arthur Rapp
- Ban Ki-moon
- Christian Lagarde
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Q5.Which city among the following is selected for the U.N. Women’s Safe City Programme ?
Q6.Which countries among the following are supporting the U.N. Women’s Safe City Programme ?
- US & Canada
- US & China
- Canada & UK
- US & Japan
Q7.Which mosquito caries the Malaria Parasite?
- Anopheles mosquitoes
- Aedes aegypti
Q8.Which among the following countries are not part of the 1968 Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty ?
- Israel, North Korea and South Korea
- Pakistan, North Korea and South Korea
- France, China and Israel,
- Israel, Pakistan and North Korea
Q9.Which among the following is a surface-to-air missile of the Indian Forces.
Q10.What is the purpose of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- To combat tax evasion by US Citizens
- To combat tax evasion by Indian Citizens
- To combat black money of Indian Citizens
- To combat black money of US Citizens