Graduate Record Exam (GRE), measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills and is mandatory for admission into most Graduate Schools Across USA.To give your GRE Exam you will have to register for the exam based on the availability of seats at your chosen GRE Test Location.
Also Checkout :
Here’s how to check for the availability of seats for GRE Registration.
- Goto ets.org, under Tests Click On “GRE”
- Click “Register For a GRE Test”
- Select “GRE General Test” and Click on “Register for GRE Test”
- Under “How To Register Tab” Click On “Online Registration(Credit Card only)”.
- Select Test –“GRE General Test”, Country and City Of your choice.
- Click on “Schedule an Exam”.
- Read Procedures and Regulations and Press “Next”
- Read Test Policy and select “I Agree” and Click “Next”
- Select Exam “GRE – Graduate Record Exam” and Press “Next”.
- From the available Test Centers select a Test Center and click on “Schedule an Exam”
- Select Date and Time
- All available dates are underlined and on selecting a date will give the time slots select the time and register for the test.
That’s it this is how you can check for the available dates for GRE Exam in your city.All the Best For your Exam.